MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Performance) in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Performance)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Dispute Resolution Services team develops new capabilities for MasterCard's Dispute Platform, which serves as
single point where all issuer and acquires come together to mediate their disputed transactions, exposed via our Developer zone and web presence to 3000+ customers.
• Design and implement application logic in Java.
• Write code to do unit testing, integration testing and functional testing.
• Work with automated testing frameworks like Rest Assure, Selenium with web driver etc.
• Manage your own time while collaborating with teammates to accomplish project goals
• Participate in all the scrum ceremonies.
• Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable, and secure code.
All About You
• Experience in Java/J2EE stack
• Has lead performance testing/engineering initiatives for large products and high volume applications on Micro services architecture
• Expertise on Mercury Load Runner/Storm Runner (Web/Java Vuser Protocols) , DynaTrace (AppMon & OneAgent) , Splunk
• Strong background in performance testing/engineering, Code Profiling, Core Java , Thread/GC/Connection Pool concepts, JVM Tuning , Web & Application servers Tuning (Jboss,Tomcat,Apache) , Oracle DB Tuning , SQL Tuning , Thread & Heap Dump Analysis
• Performance Test Workload Modelling , Performance Test Strategy/Approach , Strong SQL writing skills, Test Data Management , Strong system level understanding of Linux/Unix, Production Performance Monitoring
• Exposure to Spring boot Micro services , Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) , AWS etc.
• Good programming experience with any programming languages, preferably Java
• Experience in creating NFR's, capacity planning and performance tuning for a large project.
• Has experience in Memory and CPU thread analysis, GC overview, experience in managing Production incidents
• Has a very good understanding of Test Infrastructures and multiple variables (data , configuration , sizing) which impact performance
• Testing Coordination experience in an agile environment – Full understanding of End to End performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams
• Experience collaborating closely with product and engineering teams
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139135