MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer-6 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer-6
Job Description Summary
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Mastercard Payment Gateway Services is a payment service provider. We offer merchants around the world an omni-channel payment gateway with integrated services (e.g. fraud risk management, alternative payment methods, currency conversion) while reducing their exposure to pain (chargebacks, PCI-DSS compliance etc).
Are you a leader, influencer and innovator?
Do you want to be part of an agile software development, collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
1) Develop medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
2) Designs and develops applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides
3) Oversees and provides technical support to junior team members
4) Significant advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
5) Department-wide public speaking and other communications conveying application level directions
All About You
1) Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline
2) Software development, design & architecture experience of medium to complex applications
3) Experience in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, REST APIs, JSON, NoSQL databases, Hibernate, Messaging, front end technologies CSS, HTML, AngularJS or similar framework, Web & Application Server
4) Micro services architecture working experience
5) Application Security including information security principles and realization, web app security and PCI DSS Compliance
6) Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef
7) Experience with software development frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe
8) Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and business
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132486