MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer-2 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer-2
Brighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017. We deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity or volume. Our AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing and more. Currently we serve 74/100 of the largest U.S. banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100 billion transactions annually.
We are currently seeking a Front End Developer in Pune to join our growing team, as we explore new concepts in AI management. In this role, you will work with data scientists, architects, and test engineers, to develop high performance Single Page Applications used to monitor, analyze, and control our AI products.
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs.
• Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable, and secure code.
• Test and verify features work correctly.
• Manage your own time and task list efficiently.
• Architect and build screens, widgets, and other UI elements in an extensible way that is tunable by designers.
• Use tools such as VS Code, Git, JIRA, and StoryBook
• Transform well-planned wireframes and designs into functional working software.
All About You
• Experience as Front End Developer
• Experience developing and maintaining ReactJS and Redux based Single Page Application(s).
• Experience with RESTful APIs.
• Experience developing data visualization component libraries and productized dashboards
• Proven ability to deliver software products from concept to submission.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Understanding of Computer Science theory, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience using Typescript
• Back end or full stack development experience
• Sass experience
• Deployment using Amazon Web Services
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110373