MasterCard Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Mastercard Cross Border Services team in Pune is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst position to drive our Cross Border Finance component forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. Our team is responsible for designing and developing new capabilities and frameworks on the Mastercard Cross Border Services Platform (XBS).
As a member of our team, you will work closely with your QA colleagues as well as
representatives from development and product groups in implementing best software test strategies for all stages of software testing life cycle. Your job will include analyzing product requirements, devising test approach, providing accurate time / test estimates, developing, and documenting test cases and scenarios, performing functional testing and documenting defects. Ideal candidate will have significant prior QA experience. As a member of our geographically distributed development team your communication and analytical skills are essential to the role.
• Experience in Functional Testing in payments/finance domain.
• Experience in testing APIs (RESTful APIs and Soap APIs) using tools - SoapUI, Postman etc.
• Hands on experience in DB testing
• Experience on Selenium with JAVA – should be able to automate test cases
• Performance testing experience will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to function with minimal/no supervision.
• Self-motivated and quick learner
• Identify early defects to improve quality of the products
• Translates complex system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
• Hands on experience of working with tools like Confluence and Rally.
• Familiarity with Agile SCRUM methodology is required.
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products
• Assist in UAT Support and production support.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong collaboration skills.
• Ability to easily fit into a distributed engineering team.
• Enthusiastic/High initiative.
• Test to break attitude.
• Very good attention to detail and the ability to always follow up.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-143367