MasterCard Senior Project Manager, Project Management in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Project Manager, Project Management
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing payment authentication and security solutions at Mastercard , this position will provide project management for one or more SCRUM teams within the development lifecycle for Mastercard ecommerce payment authentication platform.
• Facilitates scrum team meetings/scrum ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospective, technical review session, sprint/team backlog grooming, story points estimation.
• Manages scrum board in ALM and ensures story status, card color, and owner and other fields are updated appropriately.
• Coordinates with other teams and participates in the scrum of scrum (release call) meeting with Program/Release Train Engineer (RTE).
• This coordinator will work with a cross functional team of technical and business owners to deliver world class solutions to business problems.
• This role is responsible for communication and coordination support to facilitate a self-organizing and self-managing team who can deliver via effective Agile Practices. Help to complete any tasks required to remove impediments for the team and provide coaching and leadership support that make Scrum development possible.
• Agile experience is mandatory. SAFE agile exposure is further preferred.
• Actively addresses and removes any impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving the goals of the iterations.
• Helps manage risk and dependencies at the scrum team level.
• Helps the team achieve in areas including quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
• Builds a high-performing team by helping the team manage intrapersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Escalates people problems to management where necessary, but only after internal processes have failed to achieve the objective.
• Guides the team on the utilization of Agile/Scrum practices.
• Proactively monitoring project health and quality, provides input to RTE and Management.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with Project Manager and management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Act as liaison between the business and technical teams.
• Coordinate and assist in the implementation and monitoring of existing and/or revised project management rules and policies. Effectively deal with moderately difficult problems.
All About You
• Advance Understanding of Agile methodology and situations in which each can be successfully utilized
•High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
•Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
•Experience in project management is required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102417