MasterCard Senior Product Manager - Technical in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Product Manager - Technical
The Mastercard O&T Salesforce team is looking for a Scrum Master who can lead multiple teams and drive activities across Salesforce platform from Sales, and Marketing and supports platform releases. The Scrum Master is a servant leader who provides communication and coordination support to facilitate a self-organizing and self-managing team who can deliver via effective Agile Practices. They complete any tasks required to remove impediments for the team and provide coaching and leadership support that make Scrum development possible. They shield the team from interruptions during the sprint and remove obstacles that affect the team in order to assist the team in meeting in their delivery goals
• Facilitates scrum team meetings/scrum ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospective, technical review session, sprint/team backlog grooming, story points estimation.
• Manages scrum board in ALM and ensures story status, card color, and owner and other fields are updated appropriately.
• Coordinates with other teams and participates in the scrum of scrum (release call) meeting with Program/Release Train Engineer (RTE).
• Actively addresses and removes any impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving the goals of the iterations.
• Helps manage risk and dependencies at the scrum team level.
• Helps the team achieve in areas including quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
• Builds a high-performing team by helping the team manage intrapersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Escalates people problems to management where necessary, but only after internal processes have failed to achieve the objective.
• Guides the team on the utilization of Agile/Scrum practices
• Proactively monitoring project health and quality, provides input to RTE and Management
All about you
• At least 5+ years of Agile Delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe methodologies
• Must have SAFe Agile certification
• Understand Salesforce Sales and Marketing clouds is a plus.
• Familiarity with cloud concepts and integrations is a plus.
• Expertise with Agile and Scrum frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
• Ability to coach and mentor
• Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
• Ability to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
• Ability to coach multiple teams across the product
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies
• Having Business Analysis experience is a plus to understand and support different functions.
• Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
• Foster and drive an understanding of the importance and impact of non-functional requirements and other items that are part of the cost of product ownership
• Drive development teams towards advancing the roadmap and deliverables.
• Familiarity with common development design patterns or technologies such as API's, Microservices etc
• Engages with the development teams, product owners to coach agile practices and events/techniques required for continuous improvement
• Embraces the concept of continuous learning in own journey and drives in the teams by Velocity improvements, Protecting the team from churn, Lowering defect density, Backlog readiness
• Drive Pre-PI and PI sessions working with teams and product owners to define release readiness and prioritization.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-140878