MasterCard Senior Product Manager - Technical in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Product Manager - Technical
The qualified candidate will be a member of a team of analysts within the Core Payments Analysis team whose primary focus is to:
• Partner with product owners globally to understand new business opportunities
• Define business and functional requirements based on those new business opportunities.
• Liaise between product and technical teams to the purpose of ensuring technical teams have sufficient information to complete design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
• Partner with other internal teams to create and ensure new business opportunities and enhancements to existing products are communicated quickly and accurately to external customers
• Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; documentation; and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities.
• Provide business knowledge and technical support for requirement development.
• Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
• Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
• Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project and ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to MasterCard staff.
• Document and coordinate changes and enhancements of products and services and prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
• Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
• Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
• Ensure methodology compliance; document problem areas and coordinate resolutions; reporting to management as necessary and investigate/research MasterCard or industry business/technical process.
All About You
• Knowledge of the payments industry preferred.
• Communication Skills – listening, oral, written and interpersonal skills.
• Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
• Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies preferred, but not required.
• Adaptive to Change.
• Strong analytical and decision making abilities"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110729