MasterCard Senior Network Operations Analyst in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Network Operations Analyst
Coordinate the engagements of regional ONE teams and other supporting teams to deliver on regional projects and operational needs with emphasis on data centres, networks, platforms and customer experience.
• Track, manage and communicate the project deliverables and milestones in partnership with the Program Management and Project Management teams across the globe from the region’s perspective
• Assist in preparing and maintaining project budget and spend in regional projects where required
• Unblock and enable regional ONE teams in their delivery
• Identify and create trackers and/or planners to support teams in the delivery of infrastructure
• Long term to support in the Employee Digital Experience team on the above
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and customers for alignment, and execution
• Assess and identify resource needs in the region to ensure effective and efficient delivery in the region
• Solve complex problems, and articulate the solution in way that the target audience will understand
• Work across cross functional teams to drive the solution forward
• Owning the end to end regional infrastructure delivery and working together with functional teams to ensure objectives are achieved.
All About You
• 10+ years of infrastructure engineering experience with a preference of 3+ years’ experience in a design or architecture role.
• Advanced knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices
• Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills
• Strong knowledge of department budgets and desktop computer software
• Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Team player who is able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong verbal, written communications skills with a self-starter mentality that demonstrates exceptional listening skills (eg; Limited supervision; work may be reviewed for direction and strategy.)
All About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179048