MasterCard Senior Engineer Desktop Engineering- with SCCM, Power Shell & Remedy in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Engineer Desktop Engineering- with SCCM, Power Shell & Remedy
Senior Desktop Engineer
Contribute to innovative Desktop Engineering, Windows Imaging and Application Packaging related projects and efforts, along with day-to-day support activities for EDE Client Engineering Services include end user device management and support, hardware/software life cycle management, and product roadmaps in order to meet established objectives.
• Execute client life cycle management activities including: software packaging and
deployments, security patching, hardware replacements/upgrades, managing anti-virus.
• Ability to adapt new technologies into working and deployable solutions.
• Provide Tier-3 PC software problem resolution services for Security and Non-Security
• Assist with various Modern Desktop Engineering project and maintenance efforts.
provide status updates to peers and management.
• Provide input on technology directions, financial management, and process or cost
• Create and maintain Power Shell Scripts for device management and application deployment
• Assist with asset control and tracking services.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Understanding and knowledge of computer Security technology and networking.
• Knowledge of IT Service Management with the emphasis on Change, Incident and
• Windows Power Shell experience is required.
• Working knowledge and experience with managing Window PCs, Apple devices,
tablets (iOS, Android, Windows), Windows client operating systems security application technologies
• Desktop virtualization and cloud services familiarization, such as Office 365 a plus
• Active directory administration, group policy development/management
• DNS experience
• Knowledge of network security protocols and best practices pertaining to client devices.
• 3 or more years of experience with project management principles and execution is
• Experience with Security and Patch management principles within the Client
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Suite and Client Administrative Management Tool a plus.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with peers, colleagues and direct management
• Actively maintain strong partnership with key internal cross-functional team members
• Keep manager informed of key decisions impacting service offering and/or team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic vision and forward thinking a plus
• Effective people and customer support skills
• Self-motivated to initiate efforts/bring up issues and problems
• Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on Modern Desktop technologies or the equivalent
job related experience.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-80064