MasterCard Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst
• Responsible for all aspects of operations support for existing customers, including process, business and technical consultation
• Accountable for end to end process ownership of client service requests and the coordination of teams to resolve issues timely
• Accountable for developing and maintaining customer support guidelines, metrics, tools and practices throughout the customer life cycle
• Collects customer feedback and market intelligence and shares findings with partners in Technology, Product and Delivery teams.
• Meets with Customers and Mastercard teams to conduct inquiry reviews and to identify technology or process enhancements
• Reviews customer issues logs, proposes initial enhancements and assists in problem resolution, including escalating advanced issues
• Analyzes, troubleshoots, and pulls code and data to solve customer inquiries; uses a combination of available tools and individual knowledge
• Guides customers through training documents, and may provide alternative solutions
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Manages smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Provides technical and domain support to internal consultation process to answer technical questions and explain technical concepts
All About You
• Experience using proprietary tools, systems, and documentations to resolve moderately difficult customer issues.
• Success in answering and completing technical customer service inquiries; demonstrates strategic and preventative thinking with moderately difficult concepts
• Strong ability to communicate technical solutions successfully to different level of audiences
• General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
• General understanding of payment networks, digital payments, push payments, and payment disruptors
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within your organization
• Ability to deliver technical training
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-97758