MasterCard Senior Consultant, Software Engineering in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, Software Engineering
• The Mastercard Marketing, and Transformation team is looking for a Solutions Architect who is passionate about further enhancing the cardholders ability to securely pay with ease using any digital device, anytime, and anywhere (in-store, in-app, and online).
• As requirements supplied by Mastercard’s business teams stream into M&T, we'll build all net new capabilities using cloud native technologies. The building blocks of the platform will be single responsibility micro-services that are built, tested, and deployed independently of one another forming a thriving ecosystem.
• Our Solutions Architects are experienced technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
• Do you love solving complex problems and are passionate about defining solutions, leading designs, and collaborating with high performing teammates?
• Contribute to the technical strategy and delivery of decoupling the existing platforms into smaller reusable services.
• Create and maintain technology roadmaps
• Drive operational resiliency, performance, and scalability into solutions
• Lead technical resolution of significant operational issues
• Contribute to the interviewing and selection of new talent
• Provide technical coaching, mentoring, and actively making the team more productive
All About You
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• Able to hold your own in debates with business and other technical architects
• Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Proven track record of data driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies
• Comprehensive experience in agile delivery methodologies (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Proven ability to articulate design decisions using sequence diagrams and plantUML
• Able to work with diverse and geographically distributed project teams
• Experience in test automation
• Knowledge of PKI encryption, certificate management, MTLS, and digital signatures
• Experience with Domain Driven Design
• Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep technical understanding of those platforms including IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems
• Payments expertise a huge plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84655