MasterCard Senior Business Intelligence Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Mastercard Data Warehouse builds and supports various analytics and reporting platform that includes Domo, Power BI, Tableau, SSRS and WebFOCUS. The ecosystem also includes Microsoft BI stack involving SSAS & SSIS and Alteryx ETL tool.
Ideal candidates will answer yes to all of the following questions:
• Have you worked in an agile development team?
• Are you proficient in any BI reporting tool, ETL too or Analytics model tool (example SSAS)
• Are you passionate about building technology to deliver quality solutions providing superior customer experience?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn new skills and applications quickly?
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Report/BI Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application
• Work closely with Product Owners to develop beautiful, usable UIs and creative visualizations
• Stay abreast of Analytics technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Develop reports and data models using various BI tools
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Adhere to Agile processes and participate actively in agile ceremonies
All About You
Experience developing and supporting BI reporting solutions, ETL solutions and other analytics solutions. Experience in Business Intelligence tools is must. Exposure to new technology trends like R, Python and similar technology is added advantage.
• Experience in MSBI stack - SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Understanding of Exadata/Oracle/Netezza/SQL server databases
• Reporting development in Data Warehouse environment
• In-depth understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for customers
• Exposure and understanding of complete SDLC
• Experience in AGILE methodology
• Experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126243