MasterCard Senior Business Analyst in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Analyst
Purpose of the Team
The Global Business Services Center Financial Systems team acts as consultants supporting the Shared Services Organization and other Mastercard business owners through support of key systems by providing project management, application and end-user support. The team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, consulting mindsets and strong project management skills.
The primary responsibility will be the support of real estate lease administration and lease accounting functions within the Costar Application. The candidate will also support the integrations into Oracle financials modules and related applications. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and strong functional knowledge of cloud applications such as Costar and Oracle financials.
• Manage system enhancements, projects, strategy, setups & system support for the Costar application and assigned Oracle e-Business Suite modules
• Partner with key business users to provide application overviews (including new functionality), assess automation opportunities and/or provide system training as needed.
• Collaborate with internal technical teams to facilitate/test issue resolution
• Provide ongoing Production Support - including problem management. Will include logging tickets, status communication & escalation (as needed).
• Lead evaluation efforts for new products and/or functionality based on business requirements.
• Ensure configuration documentation and training guides are updated based on application changes or new functionality.
• Complete testing efforts timely related to application patching, upgrades, modifications, etc.
• Create effective business/technical requirements, analysis & documentation for assigned projects.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems - or equivalent work experience.
• MBA preferred.
• Well-developed knowledge of U.S. GAAP and current accounting concepts
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with the ability to independently prioritize and manage assigned projects
• Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite version 12 core financial modules
• Experience with Costar or other similar lease administration and accounting application
• Ability to quickly engage and influence business partners – driving change in the organization
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• Knowledge of key Project Management methodologies & tools
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills required – with the ability to effectively communicate & develop strong relationships within a multinational organization
• International & Domestic travel may be required
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149233