MasterCard Senior BizOps Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior BizOps Engineer
Mastercard is embarking a journey to build an enterprise Artificial Intelligence Platform. AI will be leveraged and implemented at scale within Mastercard providing a foundational, competitive advantage for the future. All internal processes, all products and services will be enabled by AI continuously advancing our value proposition, consumer experience, and efficiency.
Primary Tech Skills:
Unix, Shell Scripting, Python, R, SQL, Troubleshooting
Secondary Tech Skills:
Hadoop/Big Data, Machine Learning Model Support, Hive, Impala, Spark
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
• Obsess about an industry best Artificial Intelligence Platform, it’s support and the long term vision of building a scalable, secure, resilient and highly available ecosystem in line with Mastercard standards
• Responsible for supporting the platform integrating with various internal systems, new tools and data sources, statistical programming languages, both real time transactional and warehouse data.
• Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
• Provide inputs for optimizing and implementing the best practices.
• Collaborate across multiple organizations like technical operations, product teams, data scientists, quality engineering to get things done.
• Ensure all AI solution development is in line with industry standards for data management and privacy compliance including the collection, use, storage, access, retention, output, reporting, and quality of data at Mastercard.
• Set development, audit, vulnerability finding and data governance processes while implementing highly matured level of automation to accelerate the build to deploy/ serve cycle
• Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover
• Support a learning culture continuously advancing AI capabilities
All About You
• Understanding of the best of the breed solutions on Artificial Intelligence and prior experience in supporting integrating commercial products and Analytics solutions to scale.
• Understanding of the tools, methodologies and languages used to develop AI models and serve them across various business units.
• Prior experience on Data Science/AI framework/platform for high through-put and resiliency.
• Capable of understanding complex variables including Information and Data Governance, Data Management, Information Security, Privacy & Compliance to support high quality AI solutions in a matrix organization, solving hard problems while navigating through ecosystem tools technology being used.
• Ability to quickly adapt on latest trends, tools and skills in the AI/Data Science/Machine Learning space to better server the platform.
Business Operations is leading the DevOps transformation at Mastercard through our tooling and by being an advocate for change & standards throughout the development, quality, release, and product organizations. We need team members with an appetite for change and pushing the boundaries of what can be done with automation. Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171347