MasterCard Senior Analyst, Payroll in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Payroll
Job Description Summary
• Manages the accurate and timely delivery of payroll globally
• This includes accounting, distributing and outsourcing the preparation of taxes and deductions, maintaining payroll records, preparing reports for management, preparing and distributing pay information to employees, and vendor management
• Responsible for establishing the right KPI's and for tracking performance against them
• Maintains documentation of Service Level Agreements and reviews for accuracy
• Enters and reviews data inputs to the payroll register
• Executes administrative activities to support payroll planning and implementation
• Performs systems testing related to processing special payments or software updates
• Coordinates information sharing with vendors in accordance with established procedures and reporting requirements
• Resolves technical and general employee inquiries
All About You
• Demonstrated the ability to deliver consistently accurate and timely payroll data
• Demonstrated knowledge of the payroll service delivery model and key procedures and systems
• Demonstrated success handling employee inquiries"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119615