MasterCard Product Owner-Experience on Cards (Issuing and Acquiring Domain) in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Product Owner-Experience on Cards (Issuing and Acquiring Domain)
• Are you motivated to be a part driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you ever launched Issuer solutions in multiple regions?
• Do you have experience launching or managing a large portfolio of credit, debit, or prepaid cards for financial institutions?
• Do you enjoy working with global cross functional teams?
Mastercard Processing develops and implements global solutions to support the company vision of a world beyond cash. Mastercard Payment Transaction Services, one of three global processing business lines, enables issuers and acquirers to access new payment innovation in order to process payment transactions safely and securely.
• Product Owner is responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintaining and running sprints as per SAFe agile processes.
• Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog.
• To understand the market, describe product functionality, and prepare for the product launch.
• Responsible for product demonstration to clients and prospects.
• Responsible for product validation and documentation.
• Writing features and User Stories
• Conduct product demos, provide product acceptance
• To own and manage the project on behalf of the stakeholders.
• To track scope, time, communication, risk and quality of project as part of the product owner role in SAFe
Good understanding of cards value chain
Worked in core cards functional areas like but not limited to onbaording, embossing-statement, core cards processing, disputes,collections, scheme compliance, loans processing
Knowledge of digital services like MDES, Masterpass and cards operations will be added advantage
All about You
• B.E. /B.Tech. required, M.B.A preferred
• Experience as business analyst writing requirements, functional specifications
• Experience in working and interacting with client facing, technology team and project management teams
• Good understanding of cards value chain in Issuing
• Good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-62618