MasterCard Product manager - Technical II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product manager - Technical II
Service Event Management team in Mastercard caters to events in terms to service disruptions and subsequent stake holder communications. They are a horizontal team providing services to all applications and platforms for Mastercard. Prominently participating in incidents, they ensure data sanity for incident record and internal/ external stakeholder communications as applicable based on incident impact and priority.
• Attend TRTs in terms to incident information and stakeholder communications requirement
• Work on non-urgent communication requirements
• Work on incident governance activities as required in terms to data accuracy and management reporting
• Work on incident reporting to various internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborate with technical and Biz - Ops teams for incident information
All About You
• Excellent communication and interaction skills
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Sound knowledge about ITIL, ITSM processes and must have experience in operational processes like incident management, problem management, change management and knowledge management
• Coordination and management experience in terms to major/ critical incidents and respective stakeholder’s communication
• Well verge with external and internal communications and reporting in terms to incident management at different stakeholder levels
• Exposure to governance activities for ITSM operational processes
• In depth understanding about Incident management process and should carry the activities end-end independently
• Ready to operate in 24*7 environment
• Graduate in any stream or equivalent
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150315