MasterCard Product Development Senior Specialist in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Development Senior Specialist
• Acts as an incubation phase for the creation of new products
• Roles in this family focus on product development/management; that lead the definition and delivery of a new products and enhancements as a product manager in Mastercard Payment Gateway team to meet current and future business needs (eg, consumer, merchants, banks, governments, issuers)
• Core Areas (Acquiring, Gateways, Product Development)
• Generates new and innovative product solutions that support organizational or product/segment strategy
• Owns the definition and delivery of strategic initiatives that articulate the product requirements and technical solutions required to enable this critical capability and change how commerce occurs online.
• Identifies and consolidates development needs from product management teams and regional stakeholders
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish product development directives and initiatives
• Performs assigned tasks in the product development life cycle, monitors project roadmaps for specific development projects and supports budget management
• Participates in development of functional specifications/requirements specific products
• Provides information to technical developers on translating product requirements into technical specifications
• Evaluates the need for and organizes prototype development
• Supports internal teams during pilot product launches and in business awareness sessions/trainings
• Provides technical expertise and guidance to customers including technical support
• Monitors the efficiency of development and implementation processes, and contributes to continuous improvement efforts
All about you
• Has in-depth knowledge of the payment domain, acquiring & gateway business, alternative payment channels
• Has strong background in product management with ability to identify innovative product features by drawing insights from competitor market data
• Experience executing on product features and enhancements and gaining awareness of underlying platform capabilities and limitations
• Has an understanding of underlying platform capabilities and limitations by executing on features and enhancements
• Has sound API knowledge and experience on delivering new functionality on hosted platforms
• Has experience in working in an Agile development environment, SAFe expertise as a big plus
• Has the right attitude to be a team player and managing multiple stakeholders
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120317