MasterCard Network Operations Analyst 1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Network Operations Analyst 1
• Monitors the Mastercard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Provides technical support and maintenance for Mastercard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies
• Clarifies common customer problems and provides resolutions for simple system failures or degradations according to standard protocols
• Monitor and take calls for problems, formulating corrective actions while minimizing customer impact
• Creates, updates, and reviews internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps for the Mastercard Operations Command Center
• Identifies areas for network enhancements and provides potential improvements to management within the network environment; implements project support changes and gives guidance to junior staff
• Interfaces with customers to provide routine infrastructure related services, including incident, problem, change and capacity management, and reporting activities For Service Assurance:
• Performs projects and contributes to procedures, to ensure operational readiness for OCC employees
• Experience providing moderate to complex technical support and maintenance for networking technologies within the operations environment
Good understanding of MPLS network , BGP routing protocols , EIGRP routing protocols
Basics of switching & routing functionalities & commands for Cisco
Understanding of checkpoint firewall
Understanding of HSRP & VRRP.
Preferably CCNA certified .
• Experience interfacing with customers on infrastructure related services, further advancing their understanding of customer problems and experiences
• Experience identifying areas for network enhancements, recommending improvements to management, and implementing project support changes
• Successfully supports global technology domain initiatives, raising awareness of global issues, challenges, and priorities
• Actively participates in shift turnovers, interpreting escalated issues, providing guidance on unresolved common issues, and resolving open tier I and II tickets
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128727