MasterCard Manager in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Global Business Service Center (GBSC) is a shared services center within Mastercard whose mission is to add value to our partners and serve our customers by delivering operational excellence, enhanced customer experiences, and focused business results. The Manager, Accounting will execute on this mission in collaboration with peers and support of Accounting Leadership.
• Serves as global Accounting function operational support manager
• Manages financial accounting and associated daily operating activities as a service to deliver process automation, financial risk management and innovative customer solutions
• Collaborate with onshore and offshore global Accounting team
• Liaises with GBSC, regional, and business teams to ensure compliance with all represented policies and controls
• Evaluates financial and operational performance metrics, summarizes findings and makes timely recommendations to Accounting leadership
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Chartered Accountant preferred
• Systems experience with Oracle, Reconciliation tools
• Experience delivering process improvement through vision, design and build
• Experience building trusted relationships with business partners
• Demonstrated successful oversight of the management and resolution of high-risk issues to ensure completeness and efficiency
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Excellent Communication and ability to coordinate work handoffs with global team for multiple daily checkpoints
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129259