MasterCard Manager Software Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager Software Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Payment Network Solutions - MDS Batch system supports clearing and settlement for single message customers. Our team of Designers, analysts, developers,testers and subject matter experts work together to build and maintain the application.
We are looking for a tester, Software Development Engineering for the development and delivery of quality software solutions with Passion, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Agile Manager for development initiatives in Core Payment Systems
• Manage budget and timelines for the team
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
• Assign teams for ensuring quality deliverables and tracking
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Lead initiatives for automation, defect metrics and overall quality initiatives
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Extensive experience in leading and managing a team in individual capacity
• Certification in SA ( SAFe Agilist) or SPMPO ( SAFe Product Manager/Owner) or Certified SCRUM product owner or Professional
• Experience in Batch and online development
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual Automation experience and Code Quality
• Experience in Java or C/C++ development is desirable
• Strong Communicator and people manager
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-167821