MasterCard Manager, Risk Management in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Risk Management
The O&T Controller team provides guidance and advisory services to assess and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit’s operational controls and risk management processes. The Manager will support the Operation & Technology hub sites by driving and engaging with the business in risk identification and providing oversight/support to develop action plans to remediate operational, regulatory and financial risks. The position will be required to build and foster risk management relationships across the organization at various levels.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, financial reporting and advising management on needed actions
• Execute Internal Controls over Financial Reporting as required under Companies Act
• Evaluate compliance with operational IT policies and procedures
• Plan, execute and document self-assessments and internal control reviews of various business operations or financial processes
• Consult with business and management in determining action items required for resolution of control issues
• Manage external compliance/regulatory activity and extend support to / work with South Asia controller
• Execute ad hoc review of financial controls / business controls in consultation with O&T / SA Controller
• Participate in SoX testing and other initiatives of Controllers Group
• Facilitate compliance training with business owners
• Lead special projects and preforms various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You:
• Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance or Information Technology
• Advanced degree preferred
• Chartered Accountant
• CISA or other professional IT certifications are a plus
• Internal audit experience in a large multi-national organization preferred
• Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally to identify and implement best practice risk processes
• Successfully managed and ensured compliance throughout a complex global organization
• Ability to work across matrix organization
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83241