MasterCard Manager, Network Operations in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Network Operations
• Monitors the Mastercard networking environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Manages and coordinates the daily activities of the operational support team and provides advanced technical support for Mastercard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies
• Collaborates with internal stakeholders (e.g., network architecture, network engineering, network security center) to ensure center wide disaster recovery processes are in place and the networking environment is operating efficiently
• Carries out changes within the network environment, including coordinating project efforts and provides input on team assignments
• Interfaces with customers to provide the full spectrum of infrastructure related services, including incident, problem, change and capacity management, and reporting activities
• Supports development and implementation of standards, procedures, and processes for the junior operational support team
• Defines, manages, and reviews all service level objectives (SLOs) with the customer and service delivery teams
• Drafts, distributes, and presents management level status reports, analyzing areas of potential concern and providing adequate solutions
• Supports vendor relationships, serving as the day-to-day point of contact for third parties; escalates any vendor issues as they arise to resolve in a timely manner
• Coaches and guides operations team members who are part of operational support, ensuring objectives are defined and performance is managed
• Successfully provided advanced technical support for networking technologies within the operations environment, coordinating the operational support team activities
• Experience setting priorities, objectives, and driving deliverables, incorporating automation optimization and new innovations
• Successful track record interfacing with customers on infrastructure related services
• Experience identifying and resolving complex problems, drafting, distributing, and presenting status reports for senior management
• Track record identifying areas for network enhancements, recommending improvements to management, and implementing complex project changes to increase operational and financial value
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150212