MasterCard Manager, Implementation in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Description Summary
• The CIS Testing Team tests MasterCard products and services with financial institutions enabling production electronic payments Globally
• CIS ensures financial institutions are systemically synchronized with MasterCard financial messaging
• The role ensures accurate and precise vetting of customer network interface and systems to process financial payments
• Provides the ability for customers to test new MasterCard Release Code
• Accommodates testing whenever financial institutions make changes on their systems
• Do you enjoy learning new technology?
• Do you like working with customers toward a common goal?
• Have you ever performed a people manager role?
• People manage a team who are central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Oversee team KPI's are met
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities.
•Ensure hired staff is able to handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes.
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188176