MasterCard Manager, Global Product Integrator in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Global Product Integrator
Global Product Integrator Support for Authentication Services
Purpose of the Global Product Integration Team
• The Global Product Integration, GPI team resides within the Global Customer Delivery organization, GCD and supports resources and initiatives worldwide.
• With a focus on Emerging products and services, the GPI team collaborates with product owners, development teams, and other support groups within Mastercard to ensure the products are customer ready. This includes necessary customer onboarding processes, documentation, tools, and training that is provided to regional Customer Delivery, CD resources are in place prior to market launch within the Studio Framework.
Purpose of the Job
• Global Product Integrators ensure a streamlined customer implementation approach by developing standard and repeatable processes used globally by our regional CD teams, resulting in a positive customer implementation experience.
• Confirm regional CD staff are trained on the product and related implementation processes for a consistent and excellent customer experience.
• Early engagement of the GPI team with internal business partners guarantees an understanding of ‘what it is’, ‘how it works’, and ‘how to implement it’ to avoid customer implementation delays, production failures, or product functionality not meeting customer expectations.
• Are you motivated to become a Subject Matter Expert in a focused area and to share that knowledge with your peers?
• Have you ever developed technical customer implementation processes and trained a global team with diverse skills and experience?
• Have you established a foundational understanding of Mastercard’s core products and services or been exposed to Emerging products or services within Mastercard?
• Provide a proactive, holistic, and global approach to translating new business initiatives into a state of operational readiness for a positive customer implementation experience related but not limited to 3DS and other services touching the Authentication Platform.
• Develop standard and repeatable internal customer implementation processes and related documentation for regional CD teams to ensure quality customer implementations
• Focus on emerging products, platforms or services with multi-regional scope and customer impact; projects which have significant impact on existing customer implementation processes, or projects requiring engagement of multiple CIS teams
• Ensure regional CD staff are trained on the product and related implementation processes
• Provide consultative support for internal business partners and customers
All About You
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Ability to build strong working relationships and to interact well with the customer, internal and/or external business partners, and with varying levels of management
• Self- starter with ability to work independently and to work flexible hours as needed to support our global CD organization.
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to read and analyze data to “tell the story” of products performance
Desirable or additional capabilities
• Background or experience in “Information Technology”, with proven technical aptitude to learn and understand network technologies, systems, and applications including API, SDK, and mobile application knowledge.
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
• Strong foundation of Mastercard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles
• Strong understanding of the 4-party model and the full transaction lifecycle for Mastercard brands
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-124341