MasterCard Manager, Content Strategy & Development in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Content Strategy & Development
• Creates, codes, manages, and delivers technical content that allows clients to navigate Mastercard's self-service tools and optimizes the customer user experience
• Accountable for structuring content framework, defining taxonomy and building scalable software solutions to house technical content
• Manages day-to-day operations and project activities to ensure that content authoring and publication activities align with content strategy and are delivered according to business partner and customer expectations
• Drives direction for one or more projects that are internally facing based on CTC strategy or initiative
• Evaluates and responds to complex problems of diverse scope, providing managerial support and solutions
• Allocates, plans and schedules technical content function resources against expected volume of requests to ensure project are appropriately staffed and trained
• Assumes responsibility to address and resolve complex issues escalated by staff
• Performs financial analysis, planning, forecasting, and budget tracking to reduce total cost of ownership and allocate resources efficiently, ensuring appropriate technical solutions are employed for the specific application data needs
• Manages a team, conducts goal setting and performance appraisal processes, mentors and coaches team members
• Experience leading and/or implementing improvements to Mastercard's content management technologies
• Successful track record leveraging technical expertise and knowledge of content management technologies to guide project teams
• Established ability to communicate effectively and collaborate closely with various internal teams and partners
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to influence and align them towards a common goal
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-127644