MasterCard Lead Technical Program Manager in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technical Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager that can drive all facets of strategic Product Initiatives through our pipeline from ideation to commercialization. In this role, you will collaborate with Executive and Staff level roles across multiple geographies and own highly visible product-focused programs as well as more technical-focused investments . You will drive delivery across Programs, teams, and multiple disciplines to ensure that strategic Product Initiatives are met. Additionally, you will be responsible for development of Executive level communications and Internal presentations and collaborations.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who can balance strategic and tactical work, use data to form and articulate a point of view, and can distill signals out of noise driving Executive level interactions. The ideal candidate must enjoy being challenged and working as a team player in addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills and partner well with others. An entrepreneurial mindset is a must.
All About Your
· Work with Executive and Senior leadership, business stakeholders, engineering, and operations teams to define vision, strategy, and requirements.
· Deliver results by driving execution of programs spanning multiple organizations from inception through commercialization
· Earn trust through regular communication with stakeholders of all levels on status, risks and blocking issues with paths to mitigation
· Owning metrics around Product Initiative goals that are defined
· Must be able to identify gaps and areas of uncertainty and effectively mitigate them
· Resourceful, motivated, and self-starter; being creative and able to overcome obstacles while driving desired outcomes
· Creation of Executive level communications and internal collaborations and presentations
· Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
· Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms’ capabilities and underlying technologies
· Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
· Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
· Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platforms’ capabilities and underlying technologies
· Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
· Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
· Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
· Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
· Huge plus if you have experience in Digital Payments and a BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline
· 5-7 years technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142114