MasterCard Lead Systems Platform Architect in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Systems Platform Architect
• Develops the core technical platform, capabilities, and services that support business processes by mapping the relationship between IT platform/infrastructure components and identifying.
• Manages the programming and development of new and existing technologies in accordance with Mastercard standards to support business needs or initiatives
• Supports and performs technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and transmission facility using various diagnostic tools in support of efficient network operations
• Assists in providing technical support for architecting new platform capabilities and setting technical strategies and roadmaps
• Performs holistic platform security posture which includes identifying risks, escalating potential concerns, and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Provides technical support and guidance of managed work from concept through delivery in partnership with development programmers and global customers
• Resolves complex infrastructure architecture issues, escalating unique or problematic areas as they arise
• May perform financial planning, forecasting, and budget tracking to reduce total cost of ownership and allocate resources efficiently
All About You
• Experience partnering with internal customers across development verticals to support project completion, performing system and platform initiatives and provide technical advice to the project team
• Experience leading a major work stream or multiple smaller work streams for a large domain initiative, often providing technical guidance and advice to project team members
• Experience engaging with the broader technical community to anticipate developments in innovation, often evaluating new solutions and recommending future business network requirements
• Experience leading continuous process improvement initiatives and automation activities for operational and financial value by leveraging tools and technologies
• Demonstrated ability to perform technical analysis of complex software and hardware
• Gains experience in establishing well-defined and globally consistent standards by exploring new tools and technologies
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120891