MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer in Test in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
• The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is involved in developing cutting-edge solutions to deliver the Next Generation of Core Payment Products for Mastercard. These cutting-edge solutions are built on the Digital Network Architecture, Cloud Native principles and in a Scaled Agile Framework.
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region.
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise.
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment.
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources.
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, this position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development experience to work closely with developers and leads to build test scenarios, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• Drive test engineering methodologies, Mastercard standards and help build high quality software.
• Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process.
• Proactively monitor customer insights and production issues to seek quality feedback and improve processes to enhance quality of the product/capability.
• Drive quality automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices.
• Acts as first-review for project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections.
All About You
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and Must have 10+ year of experience on test engineering.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to details. (Must)
• Good at test strategy analysis systematically and delivery focused. (Must)
• Experience in Unit, Functional and Integration testing. (Must)
• Practical exposure in building and using test automation framework with Java. (Must)
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: Microservices, Event Driven Applications, and Databases (Must)
• Experienced in different protocols testing (SFTP/sockets/HTTPs/RPC..etc). (Must)
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools to ensure higher code/conditional coverage. (Must)
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology. (Must)
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.(Must)
• Application development experience Using Java. (Preffered)
• Security Testing experience using security test tool.g (Preferred)
• Hands on experience in Java scripting, Groovy (Preferred)
• Hands on experience in Chaos Testing. (Preferred)
• Knowledge of payment simulation tools or ISO payment protocols (8583) and (20022) would be a plus. (Preferred)
• Hands on experience/Exposure on Application Release Automation (ARA). (Preferred)
• Exposure to Software Engineering Principles. (Preferred)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123200