MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer in Test-1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test-1
• Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
• Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs
• UI level functionality
• Possesses a strong knowledge of programming, tools, architecture patterns, and BDD
• Ensures Performance and Scalability for applications and platforms
• Provides strategic support related to specific applications and systems; assists with implementing service improvements across delivery teams and other functions
• Leads stakeholders through demos, presentations, and prototypes
• Creates performance dashboards and collaborates with performance engineering and applications teams to resolve problems
• Coordinates requirements reviews and performance testing activities; monitors resolutions and retains documentation
• Identifies opportunities to improve effectiveness and time-to-market
• Oversees identification and implementation of complex DevOps and automation efforts; replicates and resolves complex production issues for single application
• Provides input into performance appraisal processes for junior employees and/or team members
All About You
• Successfully led project test teams; collaborated with business partners, vendors, consulting organizations and peer-level professionals across IT disciplines
• Demonstrated expertise in BDD/TDD practices reviews and analyses testing frameworks and management tools
• Experience in scripting, performance testing, and application development
• Successfully collected performance metrics, built performance environment data sets and identified process improvement
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113666