MasterCard Lead Product Manager - Technical in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Product Manager - Technical
Who is Mastercard?
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere, by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team –one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
If you’re tired of the status quo and want to join an innovative team that is securing digital payments, keep reading because we would love to meet you. Do you enjoy writing code that has a global impact? We have a position open in the MasterCard's Fraud and Loss Database (FLD) Service which is part of the Dispute Program. It is a set of secure services supporting the storage and management of confirmed fraudulent transactions and to build a repository for analytics and pattern for both internal and external customers.
All staff at Mastercard are expected to demonstrate 'Mastercard Way' cultural values every day - own it, simplify it, sense of urgency, thoughtful risk-taking, unlock potential, and be inclusive –with a relentless focus on our customers. As a Lead Product Manager at Mastercard, you are expected to perform the following general duties:
• Responsible for system analysis and documentation of system flow
• Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• Understand application functional flows
• Document design and sequence diagrams
• Work closely with BA and tech team to provide in-depth analysis of system and dependent applications
• Conduct code reviews and take the responsibility for overall technical acceptance of features developed
• Technically coach team members to ensure optimal quality, performance and security parameters.
All About You :
• Hands on experience and expert in system analysis, business process analysis,
• Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols and experience in their usage in enterprise application
• Experience with modern software development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
• Solid grasp on relational database modeling and design
• Familiar with Java application design concepts
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132894