MasterCard Lead Product Manager- Technical in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Product Manager- Technical
Who is Mastercard?
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere, by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team –one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
If you’re tired of the status quo and want to join an innovative team that is securing digital payments, keep reading because we would love to meet you. Do you enjoy writing code that has a global impact? We have a position open in the MasterCard's Fraud and Loss Database (FLD) Service which is part of the Dispute Program. It is a set of secure services supporting the storage and management of confirmed fraudulent transactions and to build a repository for analytics and pattern for both internal and external customers.
All staff at Mastercard are expected to demonstrate 'Mastercard Way' cultural values every day -own it, simplify it, sense of urgency, thoughtful risk-taking, unlock potential, and be inclusive –with a relentless focus on our customers. As a Lead Software Engineer at Mastercard, you are expected to perform the following general duties:
• Responsible for system analysis and documentation of system flow
• Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• Understand application functional flows
• Document design and sequence diagrams
• Work closely with BA and tech team to provide in-depth analysis of system and dependent applications
• Conduct code reviews and take the responsibility for overall technical acceptance of features developed
• Technically coach team members to ensure optimal quality, performance and security parameters.
All about you :
• Hands on experience and expert in system analysis, business process analysis,
• Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols and experience in their usage in enterprise application
• Experience with modern software development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, etc.)
• Solid grasp on relational database modeling and design
• Familiar with Java application design concepts
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-187065