MasterCard Lead, Product Manager - Technical in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead, Product Manager - Technical
• Presentation Enablement group (part of the Digital Network Solutions organization) is building “Digital Experience Platform” that augments Mastercard’s strategy and roadmap for building sites and apps across multiple channels like web, mobile, IoT etc. Mastercard is looking for strong technical professional to be part of this exciting journey
• We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels like web & mobile.
• This position is responsible for providing product definition and customer focused requirements identification support within Digital Solutions that the program builds and owns.
• This is a career opportunity to be a lead product manager - technical providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigour, excellent communication and drive are a must.
• Act as the Product Manager - Technical for your Agile development team, working closely with internal business stakeholders to understand high level business needs & business requirements, and representing these back to your Agile team. * Please note this is not a client-facing role.
• Using the Working Backwards method, decompose business requirements and customer experiences into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap
• Collaborate with your Agile development team(s) and principle engineers to define the optimal functional solution for new or enahanced features
• Take an active role in the SAFe PI Planning process, preparing features for the planning event and working through these features with your team to plan their delivery
• Through team backlog grooming sessions and individual elaboration activity, define user stories that capture the functional requirements identified to meet the agreed solution.
• Take responsibility for the prioritisation of the team backlog and for accepting user stories on build completion
• Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.
• Acts as the voice of the business customer and be accountable for the platform capabilities
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Should Have solid business analysis skills and knowledge, i.e. the ability to take high level requirements and drill these down into detailed functional requirements under your own initiative
• Should be able to demonstrate the ability to collaboratively design solutions that both enhance the product offering, and work within the design principles
• Should have ability to work collaboratively with development and business stakeholders within an Agile team
• Should be able to communicate effectively with both business & technical audiences
• Web content Management services experience specifically working with AEM would be an added bonus
• Should have Independent thinking and a collaboration mindset
• Be committed to deliver on time and to quality
• Be willing to learn and get stuck in
• Be willing to mentor new members of the team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-122009