MasterCard Lead Network Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Network Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Network Engineering team is looking for a n Next Generation Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
As part of the Next Generation Network journey you will be involved to engineer and deploy the latest network infrastructure including over-seeing and carrying out installtion, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimisation and docuementation of all network hardware, software and connectivity
• Strong Network engineering and project delivery
• Advance knowledge of routing and switching protocols
• Experience with Cisco / HP / Aruba network switching, routing, WIFI, hardware and software
• Experience with Unicast: OSPF, BGP, NAT, IPSEC and GRE
• Experience with Switching: CDP/LLDP, QOS. HSRP/VRRP, VLAN/VXLAN
All About You
As a Network Engineer. Would you like to make an impact and advance you career working on complex deployments / systems as part of a global team specialising in new technologies ?
• Excellent communication skills; ability to perform under pressure and detail oriented
• You will be self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing customer excellence
• Respond quickly to all queries / incidents, manage delivery / incidents
• Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Confidence to escalate projects delivery / Incidents to senior management.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125430