MasterCard Lead Consumer Support Analyst in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Consumer Support Analyst
THE POSITION IS BASED OF REMOTE AT INDORE (M.P.)
• Governance structure for all internal and external contact center operations to strengthen and optimize performance globally
• Standardize and manage all contact center operations globally including vendor management, agent performance and service delivery to support business/product goals
• Define, measure, manage and be accountable for the customer service experience and contact center performance to desired performance levels
• Identify and drive adoption of leading practices for contact center operations
• Leverage the scale of MasterCard and strengthen and optimize vendor relationships across business lines by region and globally
• Have you ever designed the consumer experience for a product going to market?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving vendor performance to deliver the MasterCard Brand Promise globally?
• Have you led a project team of diverse skills and experience?
• Manage the overall performance of selected contact center operation (s); Implement plans and policy as determined by MasterCard and GCCM Operations; Document and act on key risks and issues impacting the program/site or operations; Act as primary point of contact for site specific questions, initiatives and operational issues
• Work with site operations leadership to develop and execute performance improvement programs; follow-up to ensure programs are effective, implement change as necessary, and escalate when appropriate
• Conduct Focus groups as needed aimed at gathering feedback on improvement opportunities; Schedule and lead call monitoring sessions regularly; Share best practices and lessons learned
All About You
• Deep understanding of MasterCard/Payments products, services and operations
• Ability to drive operational performance change and improvement
• Results oriented with sound tactical and implementation skills
• Customer focused and service oriented
• Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Has partnership approach and works collaboratively across the organization
• Analytical/problem solving and planning skills and the ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize work based on current business needs
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree preferred.
• Intermediate experience in contact center and vendor operations performance management and service delivery
• Intermediate experience in an organization that was dependent on the excellence of its vendor network for success
• Some experience or awareness in SOX compliance management essential
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-145602