MasterCard Lead BizOps Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead BizOps Engineer
All About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
The MasterCard Business Intelligence application development team is engaged in working with new and innovative technologies to build business solutions that keep MasterCard positioned as a leader in delivering value added business analytic and reporting solutions to our diverse customer base. We work collaboratively with our product partners and other technical teams to continuously improve and enhance our existing products and drive new products to the global marketplace. We are currently seeking candidates that will be responsible to:
• Support overall architecture and design on development projects, production issues, and maintenance ensuring quality across staff, contractors and vendors
• Create detailed cost and time estimates for implementing business solutions, define technical scope and requirement of the project and assist project manager with managing scope during the life cycle of the project.
Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
This position is a member of the MasterCard Advisors Data Solutions (ADS) Analytics and Services Infrastructure team, focusing on the infrastructure environments supporting ADS solutions.
• IIS Administration Experience – ARR/proxy/virtual app configuration, migration, maintenance
• HTTP/SOAP/REST Debugging experience
• Experience supporting and assisting .NET development teams with WCF/C#/WIF applications
• Experience with networking Infrastructure components – F5/CSM load balancers/firewall devices/apache servers
• Experience with Security standards – SSL/MSSL, Kerberos/Windows Authentication/RSA; setting up constrained delegation in a Kerberos environment
• Participation in Technical Architecture diagram construction and maintenance
• Experience with installation and maintenance of third party vendor packages (optional)
• Performance Monitoring and capacity planning (PerfMon/SCOM) (optional)
• Windows Server Administration ( 2008R2, 2012R2) (optional)
• Configuration and troubleshooting of OLEDB drivers (Oracle, SQL Server, etc) (optional)
• Apache Web Server administration and configuration (Optional)
• Proxy and rewrite rule configuration is a plus
• User of tools such as Fiddler, Netmon, Wireshark and OpenSSL (Optional)
• Java Application server administration and configuration (Tomcat, Websphere, JBOSS) (optional)
All About You
• Excellent Communication skills required to interact across multiple organizational levels of internal and external customer groups.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
• High-energy, detailed-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Experience in the following a plus: Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack, Microsoft SCOM Administration/designer, Sharepoint
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171422