MasterCard Job Posting Title Senior Development Engineer in Test - Develop and Execute Test Automation, System & Integration testing, Groovy scripting, Security Testing Tool like Fortify/ Checkmarks, Cloud Native in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Posting Title Senior Development Engineer in Test - Develop and Execute Test Automation, System & Integration testing, Groovy scripting, Security Testing Tool like Fortify/ Checkmarks, Cloud Native
Job Description Summary
The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is involved in developing cutting-edge solutions to deliver the Next Generation of Authorization, Clearing, Settlement systems as well as other major functionalities for Mastercard. These cutting-edge solutions are based on the Digital Network Architecture, and Cloud Native principles, in a Scaled Agile Environment.
• Ensure adoption of best quality testing practices for cloud native applications with principles of 12 factor applications adhered to.
• Develop and Execute Test Automation for DNA (Digital Native Architecture) based applications.
• Understands automated test suites with code, front end GUI automation, service layer testing as it applies to environment and test date usage.
• Comprehends user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression).
• This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, and adoption of Development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc.), acceptance test automation, quality gating reviews for promotion of software, and continuous integration.
All About You:
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Must have extensive hands on experience on the below listed skillset.
• Experience in System and Integration testing. (Must)
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), micro services, cloud native. (Must)
• Hands on experience in Groovy scripting. (Must)
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology. (Must)
• Security Testing Tool like Fortify, Checkmarks etc. (Must)
• Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, JSON and XML. (Must)
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure high code coverage. (Must)
• Experience in DevOps in a large enterprise environment and ability to implement cloud based DNA practices.(Preferred)
• Exposure to Software Engineering Principles. (Preferred)
• Knowledge in migrating from legacy technologies such as mainframes to Cloud/micro-services. (Preferred)
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability. (Preferred)
• Domain knowledge in Core Payments specifically around Knowledge in testing real time transactions-preferably Authorization, Clearing and Reconciliation systems. (Preferred)
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150239