MasterCard Java lead Full stack developer with Architect background. (Java, J2ee &Angular) in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Java lead Full stack developer with Architect background. (Java, J2ee &Angular)
A hands-on software engineer working within multi-disciplined, agile teams. Responsible for producing high-quality, solutions for both internal and external customers of MasterCard connect platform.
Responsible for the development/ Technical Design , ensuring all development work adheres to design and development standards, guidelines and roadmap defined by MasterCard connect Leadership and Architecture teams.
Contributes to the coding /testing/ Systems Analysis of new development and changes, ensuring the code is maintainable and to a high standard of quality.
• Have you worked in application development in a fast paced Agile environment?
• Are you passionate about providing technology driven solutions to address complex business needs?
• Can you provide innovative ideas and ensure continuous improvement as part of day to day work?
Be a Technical Lead for the team and understand new technologies and projects in pipelines and provide estimates.
• Responsible for the development and unit testing of MasterCard connect platform
• Understands technical and functional design .
• Produces high-quality code with minimal defects. Actively seeks to minimize code and simplify architecture.
• work on reducding the technical debt and continously work on imporving the techinical help of the Platform
• Understand complex code and do system analysis.
• Adheres to the development process and suggests improvements where appropriate.
• Ensures individual and team tasks are performed on-time by communicating and working closely with other members of the team. Retains a focus on completion, identifying and resolving issues
• Produces technical design documentation as required and ensures work complies with the architectural roadmap. Identifies and updates existing design documents impacted due to changes.
All About You
• Good experience of Advanced Java/ Framework ( Spring/hibernate)/Java Script, Angular JS 2• Good database development knowledge (SQL Server v2012+, PLSQL, Oracle v10+)
• Strong understanding of Agile Development Methods
• Version Control Systems (Subversion), CI tools experience (Jenkins, Sonar)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good communicator
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-72172