MasterCard Java Developer with Scrum Master experience in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Java Developer with Scrum Master experience
• Working for Project Delivery Group for MPTS
• Team is responsible for the design, development and testing of products as per business requirements defined for the MPTS project/customization roadmap
• Understand & deliver the requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard Standards, specifications , processes and best practices
• • Provide support for applications software through planning, programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions
• Ensuring documentation of various artifacts as per the software engineering processes
• Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use SAFe Agile practices and values to delight customers
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
All About You
• • Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science & Relevant Master certification CSP, SAFe Practitioner etc.
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2-3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Previous 2 to 3 years of experience as a team lead - having very good hands on exposure in Java, J2EE, Maven, ANT, Shell Scripting, Chef, Puppet, JBoss, CI (Jenkin/Bamboo)/CD, Splunk, GIT/SVN, Sonar, Dynatrace, ALM,
Good knowledge of Webseal, F5, ESB
Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow, Capability of building high quality, highly secured & high performing payment processing solution
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-62700