MasterCard Implementation Specialist (Night Shift)-2 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Implementation Specialist (Night Shift)-2
• The CIS Testing Team tests MasterCard products and services with financial institutions enabling production electronic payments globally
• CIS ensures financial institutions are systemically synchronized with MasterCard financial messaging
• The role ensures accurate and precise vetting of customer network interface and systems to process financial payments
• Provides the ability for customers to test new MasterCard Release code
• Accommodates testing whenever financial institutions make changes on their systems
• Do you enjoy learning new technology?
• Do you like working with customers toward a common goal?
• Have you ever performed a consultative role?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution
• Provide testing support to MasterCard customers for all products and services
• Act as processing implementation specialist to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products)
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience
• Information Technology system knowledge, with expert understanding of network topology, and project management
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
• Ability to interact well with customers and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161003