MasterCard Full Stack Developer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Full Stack Developer
The Next Edge team in Mastercard is building a global B2B platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, the projects you lead for Mastercard will deliver software operating at massive scale requiring a focus on performance, security, and reliability.
This role will be a part of a development team responsible for building the next Mastercard Physical Edge platform.
• Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
All About You:
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
• Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
• Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (2-5 years)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121728