MasterCard Full Stack Developer with Mulesoft experience in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Full Stack Developer with Mulesoft experience
Job Description Summary
Regional Solutions team provides flexible and rapid capabilities that enable Mastercard to support markets and provide a delightful experience for our customers. This team partners with Regional Stakeholders to ensure we build products that are fit for market deployment such that they are scalable, configurable/reusable for other markets and fold back as global products.
This position will be responsible for developing high quality, secure, scalable Java web services and related custom Java applications based on technical/functional requirements specifications and design artefacts within expected time and budget.
Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, & architects. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated leadership hierarchy within the team members.
• Responsible for programming, unit testing, integration testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices.
• Own the end to end delivery of key features and functions for major system enhancements
• Mentor junior resources and vendor resources to bring them up-to speed.
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
• Participate in architectural decisions and product road mapping
• Ensure solutions are consistent with MasterCard policies and standards for Security, Accessibility, and Privacy.
• Define and support consistent integration architecture of enterprise capabilities to maximize the opportunities of new customers, geographies and products.
All About You
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Hands-on, high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function independently under pressure.
• Expert in Java, J2EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP), API Gateway, ESB, Integration patterns, Security standards, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring 4.0, concurrency and threading, Collections
o Web application related technologies – Java, Spring, .NET
o Mobile App technologies – native iOS and/or Android development, cross-platform, wrappers
o API and Contract Testing using REST Assured/Postman/Swagger/SOAP UI + Groovy/Spring Cloud Contract
o Functional testing using Selenium/Jbehave
o Test Driven Development TDD Methodology and Unit Testing using Junit/XCTest
o Use of mocking frameworks such as API Service Virtualization/Mockito/OCMock
o Static Code Analysis using SonarQube/Xcode Static Analyzer
o Hands on with Jenkins/PCF or similar tools for automated provisioning of build and test infrastructure
o Troubleshooting with Splunk, API aids like Swagger/Postman and source control systems like Git
• Good understanding of security Infrastructure such as IBM Web Seal & ISAM.
• Understanding of Web/Application servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
• Hands-on knowledge of tools like Sonar, Dynatrace, GIT, Rally/Jira, CI (Jenkin / Bamboo)/CD, Splunk
• Knowledge of cloud based hosting concepts using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and 12 factor coding paradigm.
• Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
• Proven experience in SDLC & implementation of Projects
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Domain/Functional knowledge - Banking, Financial Services, Payments, Insurance, Retail, Technology etc.
• Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow, Capability of building high quality, highly secured & high performing payment processing solution.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76969