MasterCard Engineer, Software Engineering in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Engineer, Software Engineering
• Working for Product Development Group for LPS Platform
• Team is responsible for the design, development and testing of products as per business requirements defined for the LPS Acquiring product roadmap.
• Currently the Team is working on the Acquiring Release Suite comprising of the Switch & Merchant Management.
• Understand & deliver requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard
Standards, specifications , processes and best practices
• Provide support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
• Documentation of various artifacts as per the software engineering processes.
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Have you led a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
• Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation. Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology
• Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
[All About You]
• Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow & must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
• Oracle Database, Strong in PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques
• Proven experience in the software engineering field & implementing of Projects.
• Exposure to Implementation of Projects with Agile,Scrum methodologies
• Should have exposure to Payment domain- ISO 8583 financial messaging and its implementation, Interchange Clearing/Settlement, Acquiring/Issuing workflow
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126938