MasterCard Engineer- Software Engineering-1 in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Engineer- Software Engineering-1
Job Description Summary
Be part of the Operations & Technology Shared Components team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Access Services Systems, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to provide advance Authentication, Authorization and other security related capabilities.
· Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for Shared Components?
· Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
· Work closely with technical lead to assist in design and implementation tasks
· Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
· Develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
· Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
· Be an integral part of the Agile SAFe discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure compliance with MasterCard standards.
All About You
· Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
· Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
· Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
· Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
· Knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
· Essential Skills required:
o Technical experience using Java/JEE
o Basic Understanding of Micro Services
o Strong on Java Fundamentals
o Familiarity with Authentication, Authorization
o Familiarity with middleware solutions like Identity and Access is a big plus
o Strong Linux and shell scripting
o Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-92340