MasterCard Engineer II Developer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Engineer II Developer
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization is a business enabler and industry leader of technology and security risk management practices, supported by a multi-disciplinary team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks and ensuring strong security and sound operational environment. The mission of the Technology Monitoring team is to build innovative, data-driven solutions to fulfill internal security and compliance needs. The Tech Monitoring team is driven to proactively identify risks and build realtime tools leveraging technology to continuously test and monitor the control environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically while ensuring that the corporation remains compliant with required security and technology standards, as well as industry best practices.
• Provide support in developing continuous monitoring/control testing automation project is being developed using C#.Net and Angular
• Aspiration to learn more about different platforms and technologies and to do research for new technologies/ideas can be beneficial to our process
• Participate in requirements analysis to ensure optimum automated monitoring/testing/reporting solutions are being implemented
• Assist the team in creating change requests, applying changes to production and lower level environments
• Experience in C# coding
• Basic understanding of Algorithm and Data structure
• Experience with front-end technologies or frameworks (Preferably Angular 2+)
• Cross browser development and testing
• Git, Bitbucket or similar source control system
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-143597