MasterCard Engineer, Identity Access, BizOps in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Engineer, Identity Access, BizOps
• Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees and external customers capabilities to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
• The Identity Access DevOps team within Corporate Security is focused on onboarding new cutting edge technologies within Identity Access Management space, enhancing existing identity access services through automation, and execute on strategy of access being an enabler for the business' needs.
• The purpose of this job is to be a technical lead on a team that is focused on delivering new or enhanced identity access initiatives for our customers.
• This position includes partnering with project managers for implementation of technical solutions, detailing costs and time estimates for initiatives, mentoring junior team members through all phases of the software development lifecycle, and ensuring compliance of audit requirements proactively.
• Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently
• What interests you most about Corporate Security?
• Give an example where you have shown your technical leadership in a project?
• Give an example of when you have thought outside of the box to solve a problem?
• What experience do you bring to the table that will drive this team to the next level?
• Lead implementation efforts of new products and services with strong communication to impacted business owners
• Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies
• Prioritize and identify cross application and system enhancements
• Lead review sessions of technical requirements and manage defect resolution process
• Partner with your peers in Business Operations (BizOps) and other internal identity access management teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements
•Takes focus on specific projects of Business Operations for a platform
• Support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
• Responsible for coordinating with internal teams to enhance platform quality
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform
• Ensures platform procedures are well documented
• Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
• Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through implementation
• Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices and Business Operations
• Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
• Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
All About You
Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to
• Intermediate skills in Information Security
• Strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow documented procedures
• Intermediate strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
• Intermediate technical background (Windows, AIX, Linux, UNIX, databases (Oracle, DB2),
web applications) including basic network fundamentals
• Intermediate skills in BASH, PERL\Python and automation tools (not limited to Ruby, Chef,
Jenkins 2, Puppet)
- Must have production support expertise
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-64026