MasterCard Engineer, Full Stack (Java, Angular) in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Engineer, Full Stack (Java, Angular)
• The Franchise & Legal Solutions team is integral to MasterCard's vision for fighting fraud and is responsible for building and maintaining services & applications for merchant rule management, customer data event management, privacy, and law.
• This team operates in an agile software development methodology and most of the tools are Java based
• The Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering role will be a key contributor to major system enhancements and new software development
• This role will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the full end to end solution
• Have you designed, developed, and implemented a new application?
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Fluent in one or two languages (with a focus on Java 8, Angular 2+), strong ability to design in OOA/OOD
• Participate in the end to end delivery of key features and functions for major system enhancements
• Design and develop high quality, secure, salable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
• Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
• Participate in architectural decisions and product road-mapping
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
• Must be proficient in JAVA 8, RESTful web services
• Must have experience with Jenkins
• Proficiency in PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting, PRO C will be necessary is nice to have
• Additional experience working with large data volumes, multi-threaded concurrent development, and performance tuning is preferred
• High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
• Strong Analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88809