MasterCard Engineer - Experience in Core Java/J2EE, OOPS, Web Services & JMS in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Engineer - Experience in Core Java/J2EE, OOPS, Web Services & JMS
Provides support of applications software through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
• Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
• Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
• Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
• Experience implementing projects and systems using agile methodologies will be added advantage.
All About You
• Required thorough knowledge & understanding of S/W Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, self-motivated, ability to function under pressure
• High learning curve, Accepts challenging opportunities, Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills
• Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team
• Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow
• OOP, Core Java, Advanced Java, Spring, JMS, Web Services (SOAP & REST)
• Hibernate/iBatis/JPA, Oracle Database, PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques
• Performance Tuning, Participate in code reviews (Technical & Functional)
• Apache wicket and Payment domain knowledge will be an added value advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-59700