MasterCard Director - Network Operations in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Network Operations
All about Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Support and generate efficiencies for the OCC, a 24x7x365 technical operations support for MasterCard’s global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Managing relationships and discussions with key stakeholders across the Globe to deliver best in class processes and procedures that benefit our customers.
• Be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident, Change and Problem Management processes by adhering to ITIL best practices.
• Partnering with Enhanced Monitoring, Emerging Technologies and support teams to drive and execute best practices across the OCC while providing World Class Operations support to our customers.
• Partner with vendors to evaluate and drive Service Level Agreements and Operations Level Agreements to ensure quality, stable and World Class infrastructure.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Have you worked in or supported a control center environment?
• Do you like to develop creative solutions to improve operations?
• Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
As a Director, lead and motivate a team of technical resources, while adhering to corporate Human Resources policies and standards.
• Define and establish team objectives, and monitor performance to ensure deliverables are met in accordance to project specifications.
• Lead, coach, and mentor team members throughout the lifecycle of various support functions.
• Align team strategy to corporate global MasterCard strategy with focus on customer processing operations.
• Functionally represent the Operations Command Center as it pertains to defining Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operations Level Agreements (OLA) between the global Customer Operations Services department and other processing and operations support teams throughout the enterprise.
• Functionally represent the OCC for internal and external audits of various controls and drive improvements based on audit discovery to ensure future audit compliance.
• Responsible for adherence to key performance indicator performance, which are driven by SLA/SLO.
• Carry out strategic and financial planning, administration, and management of department.
• Manage multiple project efforts within approved headcount and budget and forecasting.
• Represent Operations and Technology (O&T) as it pertains to aligning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) to Incident Management and other standard processes.
• Create an innovative environment to allow team to be an ambassador of generating creative enhancements and process improvements to drive efficiency and standardization in the OCC.
• Act as the ONE voice of the OCC across the enterprise; protecting the core by providing business knowledge and communications.
• Ensure personnel have and/or are groomed to acquire appropriate skills and behaviors to perform their function on the team.
• Regularly communicate performance to the team through ad hoc and scheduled one-on-one sessions.
• Ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
• Manage vendor relationship to ensure continued performance and SLA’s are met.
• Perform on call responsibilities, providing direction and guidance on business impacting events.
All about You
• Bachelor’s Degree in related functional area or equivalent work experience with exposure to management theories and concepts.
• Strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and able to manage and oversee Projects and initiatives concurrently while managing staff and infrastructure
• ITIL experience with significant experience with Incident Management processes and procedures
• Collaborator and a problem solver, and you are enthusiastic about creating meaningful and robust solutions at an expert level to prevent reoccurrences
• Manage staff, manage budget and forecasting and progress complex assignments independently with minimal management oversight
• Strong knowledge and expertise in following fOCCus areas: Transaction Processing and File Transfer as well as with Single and Dual message
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and communicating clearly and concisely to all levels of management.
• Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
• Experience mentoring and developing resources in a high performance culture.
• Remote Management experience a must to help drive best practices and support of the Virtual OCC
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110454