MasterCard Director, Digital Experience Platform (Solution Architect in Java with Microservices) in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Digital Experience Platform (Solution Architect in Java with Microservices)
• Digital Marketing & Loyalty group is building a Digital Experience Platform that will define Mastercard’s strategy and roadmap for building sites and apps across multiple channels like web, mobile, IoT etc. Mastercard is looking for strong technical professional to be part of this exciting journey
• We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels (web, social media, mobile.)
• This position is responsible for owning the end to end roadmap and delivery of Digital Experience Platform. This position will be reporting into VP of Presentation Enablement program within Mastercard
• This is a career opportunity to be a senior engineering leader providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigour, and drive are required.
Role & Skills
Work with User Experience, Product Management & various stakeholders within Mastercard to define product roadmap
Work with Program Management to ensure proper tracking, reporting and delivery of product releases
Work with development team to come up with innovative ideas and drive proof-of-concepts
Work with architects to consistently upgrade tech stack and bring in new tech trends to make the platform better
Work with DevOps to drive automation
Manage a team of 30+ developers and testers
All About You
• Hands-on technical with passion to code
• Strong experience working on product development
• Strong experience building custom enterprise web applications and websites around Portal, Social, Content Management & Front End technologies
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organisational skills.
• Ability to work as a member of a matrix-based, diverse and geographically distributed program team.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
• Positive intent and learning mindset to explore, self-learn and build expertise on technology skills per the need of the project
Some key expectations
Mentoring of all team members
Organisation wide and public speaking engagements
Establish program level strategies and road-maps across platform services
Introduce new service lines, new, disruptive, technologies to enhance the program or domain
Consult across teams and across service lines to define new opportunities
Manage and improve the cost/benefit of a function/service
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85656